We cater to Law Firms, Corporates & Associations for their Legal recruitment needs and customized HR solutions. We provide both retained and contingent search offerings across middle and senior levels. Our deep understanding of Client needs and a global network of the best professionals make us the ideal go-to Talent provider.
- You will own the firm’s legal team and processes end to end in relation to corporate activities, fund setup and governance, regulatory issues, risks and compliance
- You will own the relationships with external legal counsels (including but not limited to fund counsels, exchange listing counsels) across relevant jurisdictions and ensure that any external legal resource is strategically appropriate for the advice/service sought
- You will handle a broad range of group level legal work, including legal structuring of funds, products, exchange listings, and general business counsel on partnerships, investments, commercial contract reviews etc.
- You will counsel investment teams and the management on regulatory and fiduciary obligations, legal and regulatory risk, and proposed and impending regulation
- You will be the liaison person to interact with key external stakeholders including and not limited to regulators across different jurisdictions, exchanges, relevant industry associations
- The role requires you to keep abreast of new regulations and provide strategic inputs to the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
What are they looking for?
- An experienced and qualified legal leader who has experience in leading a complex legal function and managing change and a track record in building strong corporate and regulatory governance
- Currently an in-house AVP/Legal Counsel in the structured products legal team at a large Global Bank (or)
- An associate/senior associate in the funds law practice with successfully setting up and structuring offshore investment funds at a top tier law firm in India
- Well versed in all aspects of commercial, corporate and employment law, with extensive general counseling experience in business environments, with an in-depth understanding of how legal issues affect organizations
- Able to provide authoritative risk-based advice – including managing litigation and litigation risks in a manner that commands confidence of other stakeholders
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a dynamic environment that will require you to manage multiple, competing tasks simultaneously
- Hungry, self-motivated, resourceful, a quick learner, able to evolve with the company and the industry
To apply for this Job : Click Here