We are a proud startup with a very strong foundation and legacy. Our journey started over 9 decades ago with a humble beginning of 5 workers and today we stand tall with over 25000 workers and 1000 plus management team across 6 verticals.
To facilitate legal compliance and leverage (for all functions and businesses, in all aspects of their functioning)
The Key Expectations of the Role:
- To design and optimise processes, policies and practices for comprehensively addressing the legal issues
- To formally identify and prepare for a range of possible legal contingencies
- To build and sustain a responsive and systematically functioning team (internal and external)
- Decentralised (evidence based) decision making environment*
The Competencies required to effectively take on this role:
- Familiarity with wide range of business-related laws, procedures, precedents and practices
- High level of legal drafting skills
- Conceptualisation skills
- Systematic in approach to work
- Problem solving orientation towards challenges
- Sensitivity to evidence-based-change of hypotheses*
- CA with Legal orientation. LLB degree would be desirable.
- Corporate experience of at least 20 years with 5 years in a senior management position in the Taxation and Legal functions of a mid-sized firm. Experience in a multi-business firm would be an added advantage.
To apply for this Job : Click Here