Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Ltd.) pioneered housing finance in India and has assisted 6.6 million Indians to own a home of their own thus far. Our extensive distribution network of 474 inter-connected offices (including 148 offices of HDFC Sales) caters to over 2,400 towns & cities across the country in our endeavour to serve the housing demand in India. We have 3 representative offices in Dubai, London and Singapore offering Home Loan products to Non-Resident Indians and Persons of Indian Origin. (Figures as on 31st March, 2018).
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Wholly responsible for the Drafting, vetting, negotiating all legal agreements, NDAs, vendor agreements and conducting legal research of policies/ contracts related to digital loan with the solutions oriented approach & excellent decision making skills.
- Should keep abreast with the latest industry developments and keep track of all circulars and notifications published by RBI, NHB and other regulatory authority, understand the implications impacting the business of the company and accordingly take necessary actions internally.
- Should have worked on digital consumer products with exposure to IT Act and Data Privacy Laws
- The ability to provide time-sensitive support on a wide array of legal and regulatory issues in connection with all aspects of HDFC’s operations with the ability to conduct research and form views across different legislations and regulations governing various sectors in India
- Ability to take a commercial view on the matters while ensuring the risks are mitigated and the company’s interest are protected.
- Advising on corporate law, legal and compliance issues and other regulatory requirements applicable to the Company with specific reference to KYC Policy, Anti-Money Laundering Policy, CKYC norms, fraud policy etc
- Understanding and analyzing new business initiatives from legal and regulatory perspective and holding discussions with business regarding the same and providing assistance in implementation of new business initiatives.
- Experience in Indian laws and RBI regulations concerning one or more of banking, NBFCs, digital payments, financial services, fintech businesses, payment aggregation, bill payments, intellectual property and technology.
- Experience in working with B2B and B2C fintech companies, Digital Lending & Payment or other financial services will be preferred.
- Strong drafting and communication (both written and oral) skills in English.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Solid knowledge of general business law, IT and Cyber Security Laws.
To apply for this Job : Click Here