Amicorp is a boutique service provider with a dedicated network of international experts and specialists. We offer a wide range of customized solutions to help businesses grow and be successful. Our innovative solutions include cross-border structuring, corporate assurance and regulatory compliance support, and multi-facet business support alternatives for companies wanting to invest or expand locally or globally. In addition, we offer fund administration, financial services, and global family office solutions, all addressing the distinct needs of our clients. We collaborate with and support clients in over 100 countries worldwide; we offer them solutions that they are looking for in today’s ever-changing macro environment.
- Achieve Revenue targets and drive Revenue growth for Pillar 2 & ensure resource optimization across jurisdictions from an LCS perspective to ensure that the budgeted revenue for Pillar 1 is achieved.
- Partner with the Local Management Teams (LMT) to define, measure, evaluate/analyze and manage office performance with respect to LCS and ensure they are aligned with the business plan approved for the office by the Group.
- Oversee the operational functioning of LCS team to ensure all documentation is in order for the client entities. Drive the central review of operational efficiencies and delivery of the LCS services and management of completeness of Pillar 2 compliance to ensure that all client entities are in good standing with respect to LCS work
- Monitor the LCS responsibility in each market and highlight issues on completeness and accuracy which could potentially cause operational risks and taking active measures to resolve them
- Ensure compliance with all necessary laws and regulations for client entities of the respective jurisdictions. Define, implement and manage policies & process related to LCS. Leverage and build client and stakeholder relationships.
Relevant Qualifications and Skills:
- Lawyer with a minimum of 15 years’ post-qualification experience (PQE) gained ideally in corporate law, with experience in the Legal and Corporate Secretarial function
- Result and revenue driven with a strong client focus. Previous experience working in a multi-national environment and international clients will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise, credibility and effective partnering with intermediaries, clients and colleagues to identify, evaluate and resolve complex issues. Well-informed about current legal issues, regulations, investments, tax and legal developments.
- Excellent English communication skills a MUST and any additional language will be a definite plus to engage with International clients/partners.
- Exhibit excellent leadership, social & interpersonal skills; a positive can-do attitude and creativity. Solution focus with strong judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure in a dynamic business environment.
To apply for this Job : Click Here