Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT-World Peace University draws upon the legacy from ‘The MAEER’s MIT Group of Institutions and MIT-Pune’ which has practiced imparting true values along with Quality Education in Science, Engineering, Management Studies & Humanities for 4 decades, since 1983. MIT-WPU adopts a multi-disciplinary approach that incorporates Academic Knowledge, Research, Technology, Social Innovation and Peace Studies. Its pioneering WPU Methodology is developed with Scholastic Inputs and endeavours to set new benchmarks in the field of Higher Education Globally.
Purpose of the Job: To head the legal department of MAEER
Key Skills : LLB, LLM, experience on trust matters, should be current on trust related Act, Aware of charity commissioner working and should have relevant experience.
- To handle the legal department at MAEER
- Should coordinate the activities of legal executives of MAEER
- Should be able to function as the interface between legal department- Registrar-Management of Trust
- Monitoring the hearing dates of cases, preparation for cases, through legal executives, coordination with retainers/externals lawyers employed
- Regular updation of Legal MIS and brief the management
- Advice management on various legal issues and also to advise on incident legal matters.
- To ensure updation of legal files, case wise, through legal executives and proper documentation.
- Should be able to liaise with Hon’ble charity commission office for all types of charity related cases and works.
- Should be able to guide the legal executives on drafting of cases / application on behalf of trust.
- Should function as the single point of contact for any legal case related matter of the trust.
- Preferable knowledge/experience on patents & trademark registration, MoU evaluation, contract drafting etc.
To apply for this Job : Click Here