Bharat Aluminium Co. Ltd. (BALCO) was incorporated in the year 1965 as a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) and since then the Company has been closely associated with the Indian Aluminium Industry, in a pivotal role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the function by managing litigations and corporate legal structure by reviewing, standardization and negotiation of contractual matters to promote and protect the company’s matters.
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies, and priorities.
- The key responsibilities will include anticipating and evaluating risk factors and increasing profitability by optimizing legal expenses.
- The leader will also be advising on general legal matters, work closely with the counsels, solicitors and authorities and keep abreast of legislative trends.
- Maintaining corporate interactions with the relevant local, state, and federal governmental bodies, legislatures, and the community at large.
- Create awareness on statutory acts, business ethics, code of conduct and other applicable laws and build a skilled team & talent pipeline for sustained growth.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience with an exceptionally good leadership skills as a legal counsel in a business environment and having the ability to create legal defensive & Proactive strategies
- LLB Graduate from reputed institute with minimum experience of 10+ years
- Additional qualifications such as CS/LLM shall be preferred
To apply for this Job : Click Here