Vahura is India’s leading legal search and consulting firm. Set up by alumnus of the National Law School, Bangalore, our mission is to creatively catalyse the advancement of the legal profession. Since 2007, when we launched India’s first legal recruitment service, we’ve helped lawyers and their teams, expand capability and grow in new directions. Our market-making services now go beyond recruitment to include Director Search, Research & Consulting, Secondments and more.
Some of the key areas this person will be responsible for are as follows:
- The candidate should have experience covering both sales & trading and investment banking/capital markets transactions.
- Experience in Equity Capital Markets.
- Should have sound understanding of current regulatory regime and workings of financial institutions, particularly in capital markets transactions in India.
- This role would require you to work closely with senior stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for providing senior leadership across the business with strategic and operational guidance.
- Develop and lead the corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company’s matters.
- To cover off for risks and exposure.
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters/Bachelors degree in Law.
- Preferably 8-12 years of relevant experience.
To apply for this Job : Click Here