Incepted in 2013, Voylla is India’s largest fashion jewelry destination with robust online presence and an expansive retail presence of 250+ Stores across India. Voylla has successfully introduced the concept of high quality, impeccably crafted jewelry at affordable price points – a feat that remains unmatched in an increasingly busy segment. Voylla’s other USP is the way it has taken cues from traditional art, crafts and narratives to create contemporary accessories for the discerning patron. It is the only brand with a versatile line of jewelry playing the sartorial companion to everyone. No matter what you do, or don’t, there is always a Voylla moment for you.
Legal – Sr. Manager
Voylla Fashions Pvt. Ltd, India’s largest online fashion jewellery brand needs Legal Head who is qualified, dynamic and self-motivated person to Head the Legal and Secretarial Department. To manage and provide leadership to the Legal and Governance Service and ensure that the service is efficient, effective and delivers value for money.
The candidate would need to be high energy passionate individual with great legal knowledge in Corporate domain with strong compliance, secretarial, and business skills.
- Provide leadership to the legal and compliance department
- Provide guidance to the Compliance Officers of member firms
- Act as general counsel to the Company and its subsidiaries
- Maintain the legal framework of the Company
- Act as Company Secretary to the Company and its subsidiaries
- Process and evaluate all legal contracts and documents of the companies
- Ensure regulatory compliance of the Company and its members
- Render support to the Company’s surveillance mechanism
- Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive
- Oversee offline retail, online retail, and all departments legal and secretarial compliances
- Manage, Coach, and Mentor department staff and maintain budget and develop tracking mechanisms
- Communicate compliance report and share key programs and results to senior management on a consistent basis
- Manage relationships with external legal partners, vendors, and associates for legal and compliance matters
- Conduct regular board meetings, and all duties and responsibilities for compliance matters of the Company
- Do regular filing with the MCAs and all regulatory firms to maintain legal and secretarial compliances of the company
- Laision with labor department and ensure all compliance related to labor act, shop act, factory act, etc. to maintain compliances
- Hire and train legal team, interns, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors of Laws degree from a recognized accredited University, with CS qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior legal position in a reputable organization
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to network with professionals in the legal sector across the country
- Ability to critically analyze and resolve legal and operational issues
- Ability to act with integrity at all times and maintain confidentiality of information
- Highly meticulous and detail oriented
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and sound understanding of business principles.
To apply for this Job : Click Here