Cloud4C, a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services is World’s Leading Automation-driven, Application Focused Cloud Managed Services Provider (MSP). As a global leader in multi-cloud migration and managed services, we support native and hybrid cloud environments with multi availability zones, offering four-way disaster recovery architecture with zero data loss guarantee, military-grade security under single SLA. Whatever cloud solution an enterprise is looking for, we can deploy it in their business – and transform the way they work.
- This role is accountable for the Legal and risk management operations of the Company.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the effective and efficient legal support for business restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, contracts, documentation management, providing legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
- Ability to analyze legal implications of various issues and advising various internal stakeholders and management on it.
- Dealing with all legal matters including criminal, civil, litigations, and arbitration matters. Drafting, vetting of contracts, agreements. Well versed with Court Process, well networked in Govt.& Police department.
- Drafting and vetting of various cross-border Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
- Attending Court cases and assisting the counsel in drafting of Written Submissions & Petitions.
- Litigation, to give business the edge by pre-empting its needs [fool proof agreements etc.]
- Handling of cases, attend court & liaison with advocates etc.
- Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
- Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses & compliances and all litigation matters.
- Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws, Shops and Establishment Legislations, Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act etc.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Law.
To apply for this Job : Click Here