Nayara Energy is an international energy company with a strong presence in the hydrocarbon value chain ranging from refining to production and marketing to retail. Our strong team of 2500+ passionate individuals is driven to perform at every step of the way to deliver tomorrow’s potential today. Nayara Energy has also created a powerful and vast network to deliver quality oil and petroleum products to customers across the country with a strong retail business unit that not only provides for but also empowers the nation.
Job Roles and Responsibility
- Litigation Management
- Prepare and advise the business the strategy for each case for favourable, expedited disposal.
- Co-ordinate with external counsels / solicitors and business and contest / conduct in accordance with the strategy.
- Maintain the record of the action taken as per the strategy & keeping track of litigations.
- Keep close track of the probable list.
- Resolve the litigation prone issues at notice / correspondence (initial stage)
- Prepare, advise & implement the strategy for each case in the best interest of the company.
- Co-ordinate with external counsels / solicitors and business and case contest / settle the case in accordance with the strategy.
- Maintain the record of the action taken as per the strategy.
- Update the business on the development in the matters
- Litigation filed against the officers of the Company
- Periodical review of pending legal cases and line of action in consultation with respective business head
- Drafting & Vetting of documents
- Classify the type of references on drafting / vetting of legal documents and prioritize the documents in terms of its criticality, stakes involved, etc.
- Design and develop a structured format for the business to provide relevant informations / data related to each reference on documentation.
- Set time standards for each category for disposal.
- Arrange to prepare the summary of the deviations on quarterly basis
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiation and finalization of various commercial agreements, lease deeds, leave and license agreements, banking documents etc. and evaluating and advising on its legal impact, risk assessment and incorporating necessary mitigation clauses and finalising the same in consultation with the business requirement
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
- LLB from premium institute
To apply for this Job : Click Here