SmartMove2UK is a niche firm of immigration experts led by a specialist Solicitor.
What are we looking for in you?
- Excellent drafting skills, legal analysis, verbal & written communication skills
- Broad understanding of the legal principles involved and be an expert in this challenging field
- Good team player
- Experience in UK Immigration Law (will be a plus). But fresher with Law Degree can apply too!
- Able to handle/organize own workload
- Accurate email & phone etiquettes
- Attention to details
- Be ambitious and keen to learn and work on complex cases. Must be looking to explore more into Immigration Law
- Positions is based in Mumbai and Delhi offices.
- You will be expected to efficiently manage your tasks; which will include providing accurate and practical advice to clients on all aspects of the UK immigration and nationality law with particular emphasis on advising commercial clients on the operation of the Points-Based System
- Independently managing casework
- Preparing bespoke submission instructions to assist clients filing applications at Entry Clearance Posts overseas or Public Enquiry Offices in the UK
- Liaising with UKVI over the telephone, email and keeping clients informed of the progress of their application
- Maintaining an up-to-date record of Home Office policies and procedures and cascading knowledge as appropriate
- File management and billing administration
- Drafting lists of documents, covering letters and general case correspondence with the Home Office and other authorities
- Engaging in business development
Client Relations Responsibilities:
- To develop and maintain good client relationship, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals
- Receive requests for legal advice from current and potential clients and deciding on the most appropriate responses to make to these requests
- Determine the best course of action to serve clients’ best interests
- Offering advice on the legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues
- Research documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures
To apply for this Job : Click Here