SmartMove2UK is a niche firm of immigration experts led by a specialist Solicitor. This page will provide information on the latest in the UK Immigration field for a Visitor Visa, Student Visa, Settlement Visa, Dependent Visas for Tier 1, Tier 2 dependents, Appeals, and Refusals for all kinds of UK Visas.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive requests from the business development team for preliminary discussions
- Answer existing and prospective client queries, hosting consultation calls when applicable.
- Provide accurate and practical advice to clients on all aspects of the UK immigration and nationality law
- Convert the client for the immigration process with us by gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals
- Work with clients to perform intake of cases, troubleshoot issues, and establish case strategy
- Receive requests for legal advice from current and potential clients and decide on the most appropriate responses to make to these requests
- Research documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures
- Determine the best course of action to serve clients’ best interests and communicate the same to clients
- Analyze case documents and prepare immigration applications for filing with the appropriate government agency
- Draft petitions, applications and specialized support letters detailing eligibility for visa classification at Entry Clearance Posts overseas or Public Enquiry Offices in the UK
- Prepare submission instructions to assist clients in filing applications
- Coordinate with the documentation team to complete the documentation process
- Prioritize and assign cases, and monitor workload, and production.
- Provide guidance to lower level paralegals and others on case matters
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa & immigration documents & ensure that they are received within the time limit.
- Regularly follow up with the customer to ensure all required details are received and submitted in time
- Liaise with UKVI over the telephone, email and keep clients informed of the progress of their application
- Drafting lists of documents, covering letters and general case correspondence with the Home Office and other authorities
Client Relationship Management
- Update the client status on CRM Software
- Draft emails to clients/stakeholders, with correspondence
- Update stakeholders on milestones.
Key Result Areas
- File Processing
- Client Relationship Management
About the person:
- Law Graduate
- 2 yrs experience
- Able to plan workload often with conflicting deadlines, able to meet deadlines and priorities for own work, taking into account delivery expectations and agreed client service standards
- Proven ability to generate clear, well-organized written work and able to effectively express oneself verbally in an articulate and polished manner
- Strong listening skills
- Accurate work style; focus on details
To apply for this Job : Click Here