Bonjour is a High Quality Life Style Premium Brand for fine Cotton Socks, 100% Cotton Handkerchiefs, Cotton Tights.for all age Group, Men, Women, Girls, Boys & Kids, Currently has to become India’s No.1 Brand.Running 2 another Brand BonGio & VAMI for Loungewear,Formal wear,Sleepwear,Track, Tee, Bottoms,Capri, Churidar leggings etc.
As a Legal Counsel – Commercial and Litigation, the incumbent would handle all legal activities at Bonjour Group relating to ‘Commercial Agreements’ – covering drafting, negotiating commercial agreements and contracts and commercial advisory work, along with handling of Civil Litigations. The role requires good judgment, a strong work ethic, and a keen interest in learning about new areas of the law. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in a fast-paced, fun environment. This is a full-time position based in our office in Greater Noida.
- Supervise and direct outside counsel on multiple litigation matters.
- Provide support to internal teams on legal requests related to third-party content.
- Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes.
- Open to travel where possible, as and when required.
- Providing accurate, relevant and timely guidance to the Bonjour Group on legal matters related to products, services and overall business.
- Managing and mitigating legal risks by providing guidance to HR on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
- Promoting legal compliance and best practices throughout the organization
- Advise on commercial laws and laws relating to commercial activities undertaken by the Company.
- Drafting, reviewing & negotiating of legal commercial contracts and agreements for different business purposes incorporating company requirement.
- Periodic Review of existing agreements & redesigning them.
- Handling of civil litigations/disputes/notices involving trade, suppliers, landlord, etc. and other areas involving action in High Court & Supreme Court.
- Advise and compliance of ‘competition law’ requirements.
- Legal support to Businesses.
- LLB, JD or equivalent degree and excellent academic credentials.
- Well versed in Legal Hindi Jargon as well as English Language.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience at a law firm or in-house or working in a senior counsel’s office as a litigator.
- Familiarity with the working of a Manufacturing company and having work experience in the following areas of law – Contract Act, Litigation, Competition Law, and skills on drafting & negotiating agreements & commercial contracts.
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas.
To apply for this Job : Click Here