MitKat Advisory Services is a premium management consulting firm. Headquartered at Mumbai, we have a pan-India presence and with our network of partners deliver client-specific solutions and services across the globe. Our team comprises senior management professionals with diverse backgrounds – from Big 4 to the armed forces. Combining vast consulting experience with specific domain expertise, we work collaboratively with clients to understand their business issues, design best-fit solutions, implement and sustain them and periodically fine-tune them.
- Collaborating with management to devise efficient defence strategies.
- Specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Study and analyze multi-jurisdictional regulations impacting the business.
- Liaise with relevant legal practitioners and stakeholders on legal subjects.
- Ensure statutory requirements are identified.
- Contribute to the overall development of MitKat and its activities.
- Assisting at Due Diligence, Fraud Risk management and Business Intelligence.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to management in a myriad of corporate legal topics such as: labour law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, fraud risk management, IPR investigations, cyber laws etc.
- Work within the framework of MitKat’ s corporate plan as directed by the management.
- Support the Management / Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Support the Management / Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required.
The candidate also should have basic Knowledge on following laws and its implications is required
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
California Consumer Protection Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”)
EU–U.S. Privacy Shield
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Any graduate / LLB or equivalent qualification with at least 1-3 years of experience.
- Should have excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations.
To apply for this Job : Click Here