Established in 2008, in the dullest of times for a manpower consulting house Myriad Consulting has been growing rapidly as one of the finest Human Resource providers for the Service Industry in India. Myriad Consulting has carved a niche for itself by applying a simple vanilla approach to decipher the best resources available in the market for their client partners. This has been our strength and this has been our mantra for growth.
This position is responsible for providing legal advice to various business areas of the Bank, with a particular focus on fin-tech and technology law matters, including technology transactions, cybersecurity, privacy, data agreements, contracts, and intellectual property matters.
- Conduct legal research, prepare legal memoranda, and render legal counsel and advice to internal clients related to assigned areas of responsibility, including as related to crypto-currency, payments, and other fintech issues.
- Provide advice and strategic support to the legal department and to the Bank’s business leaders regarding a range of technology law issues, licensing, including open source software, and other intellectual property issues (e.g., patent, trademark, copyright).
- Participate in creating and delivering training related to technology law matters and other relevant issues in specified areas of responsibility, as may be appropriate.
- Review, draft and negotiate other relevant Bank contracts, including Requests for Proposals.
- Undertake assignments as needed on various legal matters.
- Participate in select System workgroups and work on other special projects. Assist the other attorneys with their System responsibilities.
- Work with lawyers and staff of the Board of Governors and other Reserve Banks on matters and issues related to areas of responsibility or as otherwise assigned/requested.
To apply for this Job : Click Here