GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our mission is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India’s “Nutrition security”. We are an agri-tech enterprise driven by the use of advanced technology to achieve our vision. Our technology will be highly user friendly for digitally naïve rural users. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that is working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
GormalOne is a social impact Agri tech enterprise focused on farmer centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India’s “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user friendly, for majority of farmers, who are digitally naïve. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers lives. You will join a highly energised and competent team which is working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about technological breakthroughs. Culture at GormalOne is focused on innovation. We are looking for an IPR specialist who will be responsible for creating value for the Organization by protecting Innovation through IPR opportunities. Candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of best practices for IPR. This a key critical role where you will be working closely with the management team.
If you are self-motivated, looking for an exciting career in IPR and would like to be part of our growth journey, we would like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with Management on developing the Company’s strategy on IPR.
- Handling and Managing Intellectual Property (Patents, Copyrights and Trademark) filings on an end to end basis. This includes –
- Interviewing inventors for understanding invention technology
- Conducting Patentability search to understand feasibility
- Patent Drafting
- Working along with Business, Technology team to compile documentation for every key technological development
- Liaising with external lawyers and consultants for coordinating and ensuring timely Copyright and Patent filings
- Legal research on IPR laws, Data privacy laws and best practices in India and worldwide. Tracking recent relevant judgements, amendments, and notifications.
- Drafting and vetting of agreements/ contracts for business activities.
- Providing sound and practical legal advice pertaining to all corporate and contractual issues, inter alia, under contract law, IPR laws, etc.
- IPR awareness and sensitization within the Organization
- Post Graduate Diploma in IPR
- Relevant experience of 1 -3 years in the field of IPR – Patent Drafting for software technologies will be given preference.
- Excellent legal drafting and contract management skills. Must have managed patent portfolio, legal & regulatory related Issues.
- Should have excellent research and analytical skills
- Able to mentor and drive efficiencies with direct reportees and to be a trusted member within the legal/compliance team. Should enhance industry specific understanding
- Strong communication skills and good command over English (both oral and written)
To apply for this Job : Click Here