Founded in 2016 with a vision to transform the trade ecosystem in the country leveraging technology, udaan is India’s largest b2b eCommerce platform that is empowering small businesses through the power and scale offered by eCommerce. It has operations across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home & kitchen, staples, fruits & vegetables, FMCG, pharma, toys and general merchandise. udaan has over 3 million users, 1.7 million retailers, chemists, kirana shops, HoReCa, farmers and 30,000 sellers on the platform across the country. The platform enables supply chain & logistics operations, which is based on sound technology, for daily delivery across 900 cities and 12,000 pin codes through udaanExpress. It enables financial products and trade credit services to small businesses, manufacturers, retailers and buyers through udaanCapital to grow their business.
What will YOU be responsible for?
- Carry out trademark and copyright searches and prepare relevant documents in respect of IP Litigation and trademark prosecution such as but not limited to trademark applications, reply to exam reports, oppositions, reply to oppositions, user affidavits and assignment deeds.
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders in matters pertaining to different IPR issues.
- Draft and review cease and desist notices and replies to cease and desist notices, and other communications in respect of IP Infringement.
- Conduct due diligence on IP Portfolio.
- Conduct research on IP laws and related areas as necessary.
- do YOU need to bring to the table? & Functional Competencies
- Law graduate from a reputed law school preferably National Law University.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of IP laws.
- Experienced boutique IP law firms.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving workplace.
- Highest standards of ethics and professional integrity
- Must be able to travel as necessary.
What WE Offer?
- Hybrid work model
- Robust insurance policy (medical, accidental)
- Self-improvement course benefits
- Car lease through vendors
To apply for this Job : Click Here