Pumps are our business. Every day, our energy efficient pumps provide comfort, deliver drinking water, remove wastewater, or help farmers water their crops all over the world. Just to mention some of our expertise. We set the standard within our work areas and keep raising the bar when it comes to energy efficiency and protecting the environment. Since 1945 we’ve honed our skills in order to produce the perfect pumps. Pumps which can move liquid to where it should be – using as little energy as possible, making a real difference for the people and the world we live in.
This role is to assist legal colleagues on commercial and intellectual property related tasks.Job Functions ：
- Implement legal policies and regulations based on legal counsel instruction;
- Assist review and revise general contracts based on GF legal golden rules;
- Conduct legal work in company registration/alteration and government filing;
- Collect and file relative documentation based on counsels’ requests;
- Support counsels on other legal affairs such as information security, employment, etc.
- Assistance in all litigation, dispute resolution
- Online researches into certain infringing company/individual;
- Conduct trademark related researches;
- Prepare legal documents under guideline;
- Prepare relevant reports of the above tasks.
- Undergraduate student majoring in legal or English；
- Good command of Microsoft office tools;
- Good command of English language;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player
- Minimum 3 days per week for 3 months.
To apply for this Job : Click Here