Dunzo is an all-in-one 24X7 delivery platform, that picks and delivers anything and everything within the city while guaranteeing super-quick deliveries. Our Services include the delivery of packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies, and more. Founded and headquartered in Bengaluru, Dunzo was incorporated in 2015. From the humble beginnings of a Whatsapp group, Dunzo has consistently proved its mettle as a convenience app and has grown from strength to strength. Currently, we stand fully operational in 8 cities and counting!\
- Liaising with external consultants on the licensing requirement
- Manage, track and maintain repository of the licenses and other compliance related documents.
- Co-ordinate with internal business partners and obtain the information/ documents required for obtaining licenses and maintaining compliance related documents.
Qualification & Skills:
- Lawyer or a non-lawyer – graduate
- Candidates must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
Competencies and Behaviour:
- Work collaboratively with the legal team and other stakeholders
- Consistently punctual and genuinely reliable
- Demonstrates good stewardship of time and resources
- Honest & humble to learn.
- Understands the Dunzo values and is representative of high ownership, respectful of others, empathetic and fearless in taking and giving feedback.
To apply for this Job : Click Here