Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer internet company that has created highly disruptive digital platforms including Glance and Roposo. Glance has redefined the way internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need for searching and downloading apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance’s next-generation internet experience. Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Jio Platforms, Google and Mithril Capital.
What you will be doing?
- Legal Research on a variety of topics and laws governing media, internet, e-commerce, gaming, FDI laws, consumer laws and others applicable to the Glance business.
- Supporting the team in drafting key policies and guidelines under various laws.
- Drafting SOPs, proof reading, drafting and review of various commercial contracts
What do we expect?
- Prior Internship Experience in in-house legal teams and law firms.
- Relevant knowledge of contract laws, IP laws, IT laws, and laws governing gaming and e-commerce.
- Eligibility – 4th and 5th year B.A.L.L.B students, final year 3 year L.L.B. course students, L.L.M students and 0-1 years of post-admission legal experience are eligible to apply for this internship.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally. Preference for experience working with a global company and with teams in India and other geographic locations
To apply for this Job : Click Here