SUN Mobility is a joint venture between Maini Group and SUN Group–co-founded by Chetan Maini, founder of India’s first electric car, Reva and Uday Khemka, Vice Chairman of SUN Group. Through its open-architecture Energy Infrastructure Solution, which includes Smart Batteries that can be swapped at Quick Interchange Stations powered by its Smart Network, it is enabling EVs for mass adoption, especially in shared mobility segments.
Key Operating Facts
- Headquartered in Bangalore; satellite office in Gurgaon/NCR
- Expanded and operational in 15 cities in India, in less than 3 years
- Partnered with some of the biggest names in technology & shared mobility ecosystem such as Microsoft, Uber, Piaggio, Indian Oil
- Invested-in by Bosch and Vitol, two global energy sector majors
- Covered over 20 million emission free kilometres with 2k+ vehicles on our platform
- Aiming to power 1 million EVs by 2026 and save 8.5 Million tons of CO2
- We are looking for interns who have an interest in deep tech businesses and commercial contracting. During your internship you can expect to learn how compliance is carried across various departments, fundamentals of commercial contracting and working in cross functional teams. An ideal candidate would be in their 4th or final year of law school.
- Succeeding in this role will require you to collaborate with technical, business and ops teams. Attention to detail, quality legal work with the ability to adapt to different working styles is key as our department does not work in isolation.
- Excellent written and communication skills as well as having a creative bent of mind is a must. We emphasize on continual learning and being conversant with changes in law and contracting styles.
- Being a start-up in a high growth industry, our focus is to find candidates who have a strong sense of priority, initiative, and a competitive drive as your work will directly impact the business. Must be able to meet deadlines and think on their feet as the legal team is often times a partner to internal teams even in commercial negotiations.
Working with the Legal Team:
- As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work and are self-starters. We priorities creating deal structures that are fair and work towards greater cooperation with our partners and to make the experience of working with SUN Mobility simple for our customers.
- You should be team player, extroverted and capable of collaborating with our cross-functional team. The experience is very hands on as we have a lean team, and the learning curve is accelerated.
This role is based out of our Bangalore office.
Maximum Upto 6 months In office Internship
To apply for this Job : Click Here