Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
- Review technical & legal aspects of services and product agreements. Sensitize technology & business teams about risks & obligations.
- Co-ordinate with contract & compliance lawyers and negotiate with clients, vendors or partners IP, licensing and technical issues.
- Manage overall IP risk assessment process for proprietary product/platform development.
- Engage with business teams to understand technical & commercial contexts and translate the requirements for drafting of legal agreements.
- Analyze IP portfolio of a business unit and advise, recommend and anchor the IP strategy based on business needs.
- Conduct legal research on emerging technology areas to enhance awareness and update contractual positions.
- Support product and delivery teams with open source compliance process.
- Support on cyber security related issues and develop practical framework for handling security incidents.
- Support different stake holders with online legal issues such intermediary liability, web crawling, online brand abuse, crowdsourcing, jurisdiction challenges, domain name squatting, phishing, IP leakage enforcement etc.
- Analyze IP issues related to commercial risks, and presenting clear recommendations, and assure legal compliance.
- Support in developing and creating IP material for imparting IP awareness in the organization.
- Draft and review cease and desist notices and other communications in respect of IP Infringement.
- Dual qualifications required: Both B.Tech/BE in electronic/electrical/software/IT and LLB/LLM are mandatorily. Others are requested to not apply.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in similar domain.
- Strong technical acumen & understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Keen interest in emerging technology areas such as AI, IoT, Cloud, security etc. is must.
- Clear understanding of IP concepts including patents, copyright, and trade secret. Practical knowledge of issues such as fair use, derivative works, authorship, infringement, licensing principles, risk scenarios in software industry etc.
- Knowledge of opens source license compliance process.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate/show examples of solutions provided to complex techno- legal issues.
- Prior Patent & Trademark related work experience is not mandatory.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to analyze and apply logical reasoning while addressing issues
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must have the ability to provide high quality work on a consistent basis
- Must have the ability to build collaborative partnerships within different teams, including the ability to network within the organization and outside
To apply for this Job : Click Here