MaxVal started as an IP services company in 2004, with a keen focus on efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and continuous improvement through metrics-based processes. Our focus on these core values led to the tech-enablement of our offerings even before this buzzword became an industry standard. Over the years, MaxVal developed many internal applications to increase our quality and efficiency, and customer satisfaction. As these systems grew and became more sophisticated, we have productized them and offered them to our clients. Today, MaxVal serves over 600 clients across the full IP life cycle with the industry’s leading products and services. Our 300 plus employees represent the most IP and tech-savvy individuals in the industry.” At MaxVal, we do the right things and innovate ceaselessly as a winning team to achieve customer success and employee success.
The objective of this role is to be part of IP team and contribute to the Maxval’s products and services enhancement to meet our marquee customer requirements.
As an IP Lawyer, you will work with a geographically distributed team to develop Maxval’s flagship products and services including but not limited to IP Litigation Databank, Symphony Intellectual Property Management Software (IPMS), IP Renewals and Strategic IP Consulting. These products and services are currently in use or being implemented at a marquee list of high profile customers. As an ambitious, self-directed individual, you can work proactively towards agreed targets and goals, while handling challenges and uncertainties. Your curiosity to learn is demonstrated by your up-to-date legal & IP knowledge. You will be working closely with the product management and services support teams.
- As an IP Lawyer, you will:
- Interpret laws, regulations and judgments in IPRs by using your expertise in IP litigation & IP laws
- Research IP laws and regulations of different countries/jurisdictions
- Have strong passion to acquire and apply advanced IPRs knowledge for worldwide IPRs Management & Litigation
- Work on PTO Opposition procedures and Court litigation procedures
- Work on Docket Actions including but not limited to Office actions, Information Disclosure Statements, Renewals etc.
- Provide knowledge sharing sessions on the various aspects of IP laws
- Required Professional & Inter-personal Skills:
- Attributes of a strong team player
- Ability to work independently and take up responsibilities.
- Follow-up with stakeholders on commitments and ensure deadlines are met
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to simplify complex information
- Must possess strong problem solving skills
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills
- Ability to work with product development team and support team
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail
Education Qualification: LL.B./LL.M. preferably with specialization in IPRs
To apply for this Job : Click Here