Smartworks offers state-of-the-art serviced workspace solutions for individuals and businesses that want the best of work environments without committing themselves to long-term leases or contracts. Envisioned as a reboot of traditional coworking spaces, Smartworks aims to provide entrepreneurs with all the flexibility that they need to succeed in the competitive business environment of today. Moreover, being serviced and completely customizable, these workspaces help businesses minimize their overhead expenses. Whatever you need, there is a smart solution for you here at Smartworks.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Real Estate Compliance
- Ensuring statutory compliance with applicable legislations like Building Construction/ leasing / subleasing laws.
- Liasoning with the landlord/builder for annual building compliance documents (i.e Occupancy Certificate, Completion Certificate, Fire NOC, CEIG report etc) & prepare reports for the Management.
- Vetting of key documents like Shareholders Agreements, MoU, Joint Venture Agreements, Indemnity Agreements, Land title documents, statuary compliance documents.
- Preparation of Annual/ Monthly building compliance Report, as part of Annual Compliance.
- Background verification of the Builder/Developer/Landlord through the legal team.
- Providing legal opinion and interpretation of various legislations to the Management in day-to-day affairs.
- Coordination with external lawyers for PAN India property due diligence.
- Organizing and conducting Internal Meetings and Audit Committee Meetings.
- Facilitating the Real estate and legal Team in the Compliance due diligence process.
- Liasoning with State, Municipal, and other government authorities for obtaining requisite approvals and payment of stamp duties related to Commercial Real Estate.
- Prepare due diligence report at the time of building acquisition for Real estate team and clients including Land documentation, Statuary approvals, revenue documents (Katha transfer, land conversion, land acquisition, change of use land, verification of title deeds and coordinating Registrations.
Company Compliance – candidate should have knowledge of the below as well:
- ESI & EPF (shall be maintained every month)
- Holiday Return – to be filed every year.
- Professional Tax – every state has a different way of paying the tax, well aware of filing professional tax.
- Maternity Return, Bonus Return, Gratuity Return.
- Labour Welfare Return filing
- E-Waste return filing
- Apart from the above, the candidate is also expected to maintain Client compliance documents, such as KYC of the Customer, Board Resolutions, maintaining the documents/agreement, ensuring full support is provided to the legal and real estate team
- Excellent communication skill is required as this would involve working with multiple teams, stakeholder, and senior management.
- Dedication and willingness to go the extra mile to achieve excellence fast learner & keen observer.
- IT Skills: Fully conversant with Microsoft office.
- Hands-on Experience in preparing compliance trackers.
- Work Experience -1-2 years in the real estate industry.
- LLB, B. Com or relevant degree in the same field.
- Experience in dealing with the authorities for compliance documents renewals & due diligence.
To apply for this Job : Click Here