Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Job Role And Responsibilities
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements including NDAs, Vendor Agreements, Data Processing Agreements and Statements of Work under the purview of the Corporate Counsel.
- Assist in the review of all vendor questionnaires.
- Assist with standardization of documentation and agreements across multiple jurisdictions.
- Assist with India corporate and secretarial matters
- Implement and maintain a contract management system.
- Assist with legal operational matters under the General Counsel as required, including the assessment and implementation of other systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (BA LLB or LLB).
To apply for this Job : Click Here