We help organizations across the private, public, and social sectors create the Change that Matters most to them. Our clients rely on HANUVEL’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network and experts
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior/mid level associate to join one of the leading dispute resolution law teams.
- This role requires strong knowledge of the criminal ,civil ,cyber crime and cyber. Including specific knowledge of regulatory frameworks, legal and technical, including communications and technology infrastructure with a focus on licensing, data protection, consumer privacy, litigation procedures etc.
- The successful candidate will be expected to deliver regulatory compliance advice to technology, advise on broadcasting license applications, authorizations and a variety of media, communications and technology contracts and regulations and court procedures.
- Our team offers a broad range of expertise, with deep knowledge of standard form contracts and skills in both litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Developing relationships with clients including gaining a good knowledge of the client’s businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial .
- Associates are given regular and direct contact with clients, with a culture based on associates being given the level of responsibility they are ready for. Engaging in business development activities and being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work.
- Associates should have keen knowledge regarding litigation, cyber cell, Indian Penal Code and consumer protection, should be willing to work in courts.
- Working as part of a team including assisting with the supervision of junior lawyers’ work, and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience with the team.
- Associates having 1+ years of experience.
- Associates located in Bangalore.
- Languages English, Hindi and Kannada.
To apply for this Job : Click Here