At Cummins, we empower everyone to grow their careers through meaningful work, building inclusive and equitable teams, coaching, development and opportunities to make a difference. Across our entire organization, you’ll find engineers, developers, and technicians who are innovating, designing, testing, and building. You’ll also find accountants, marketers, as well as manufacturing, quality and supply chain specialists who are working with technology that’s just as innovative and advanced.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Action oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Data Communication and Visualization – Constructs a tale of the business problem, root cause, solution options, and opportunities through illustrating data visually, including reports and dashboards.
- Data Analytics – Discovers, interprets and communicates qualitative and quantitative data; determines conclusions relying on knowledge of business or functional frameworks; simultaneously applies statistics, data validity, data visualization, and problem solving approaches to effectively extract meaningful patterns and business insights; presents conclusions and outcomes that enable data driven business decisions.
- LLB/CS with 1-2 years of experience in Legal Compliance Management.
- Legal Compliance Professional, ensures company’s all functions to be legally compliant while meeting its business goals
- They are responsible for developing and driving various compliance initiatives, managing compliance programme, and advising management on possible risks
- To support and ensuring the timely reporting of all the compliances in the CompliPlus application.
- Constant follow-up, reminders and escalations to all the stakeholders for reporting.
- Escalations as per defined matrix in the system.
- Support BU in monitoring and reporting compliances
- Advice and assistance to BU Stakeholders for compliance tasks reporting.
- Health check status of the CompliPlus application for all the legal entities.
- Support to the vendor partner for on-going comprehensive legal audit at all the locations.
- Facilitating the gap analysis report and audit assurance certification for all the legal entities.
- Continuous training and handholding support to all the stakeholders in CompliPlus application for all the legal entities.
- Ensuring the periodic compliance clinics at plant locations across all entities.
- Banding and messaging of entire programme and timely circulation of compliance communication to all the stakeholders.
- Advice and assistance to CEBU Stakeholders for compliance tasks reporting.
- Management of Central Compliance Repository and timely archival of the same.
- Developing process and standard operation procedure for migration of current manual to automated compliance reporting.
- Benchmarking best industrial practices for Compliance Management.
- Support BU Legal in matters related to compliances
- Project Management Skills, Excellent Inter-personal Skills, Command on law and legal interpretations, Analytical, fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles
To apply for this Job : Click Here