Rajendra Management Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility management company based in New Delhi.
- Perform daily SLA
- Processing and dealing with high priority customer’s concerns
- Dealing with Labour related issues
- Responding to customer as well as internal queries with appropriate resolutions
Requirement (The individual should be familiar with following things): –
- Preparation and generation of Monthly challan and filing of monthly return under ESI and EPF Act
- Preparation and maintenance of various statutory registers under Employee’s State Insurance Act, 1948, Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, Minimum Wages Act, 1948 and other applicable labour laws
- Preparation and maintenance of various Statutory Registers under Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Central Rules,1971
- Preparation and filing of Half yearly return under Labour Welfare Act
- Manage Employee’s Hr Files and Documents.
- All Statutory Compliances – ESI, EPF & Labour act.
- Hands-on Experience on preparing compliance trackers.
- Preparing legal documentations for compliances.
Any graduate/ Company Secretary/ Law graduate (Expert in Labour Act and Labour cases) with minimum 3 + years of experience
Salary Package – 3,60,000 – 7,20,000 LPA
To apply for this Job : Click Here