EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
- 2-3 years of PQE in financial services law with exposure to cross-border compliance and/or transaction law experience with specific focus on cross-border mergers and acquisitions;
- A must: motivation, determination and willingness to specialize in the financial market; a plus: work experience in the area of Compliance & Regulatory or Law at a bank, securities firm or insurance company;
- Success factors that will help you to advance with us: Ability to work in a team, entrepreneurial thinking, enjoyment of challenging issues and interdisciplinary project work, as well as an affinity for new technologies and the topic of digitalization;
- Strong project management skills – ability to multi-task across a variety of projects and activities;
- Organized, able to meet deadlines and achieve results with minimal guidance;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – ability to summarize, edit, and harmonize large volume of data;
- Solid research and analytical skills – ability to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
- A strong proficiency in working across the various Microsoft office tools (word, excel, PowerPoint);
- Proactive and motivated across all aspects of teaming and execution of work;
- Willingness to stretch and work under pressure, as and when required to do so;
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality;
- Attention to detail and openness to feedback;
- International outlook and awareness;
- Proficiency in French or German language is an added advantage.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – Internal
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements:
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Law from leading Indian/Foreign Law University or College (LLB/LLM; BL/ML/Juris Doctor).
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free
To apply for this Job : Click Here