Established in 2000, we are a law firm, comprising an expert team of senior lawyers, advocates, and a professional advisory panel with extensive courtroom experience and expertise in compliance issues pertaining to corporate law, property law, and economic offenses (white collar crime).
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting research in the fields such as CPC, CrPC, and corporate law
- Drafting suits, appeals, applications, and legal notices
- Working on analysis
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 2nd Nov’22 and 7th Dec’22
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
To apply for this Job : Click Here