We are an established full-fledged law firm working in the field of cyber laws, consumer matters, criminal matters, and family matters.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Drafting cases independently, handling office management tasks
- Coordinating with advocates
- Typing and handling MIS-related work
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 29th Oct’22 and 3rd Dec’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
To apply for this Job : Click Here