EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Senior (Legal Advisory Services)
GDS Legal Managed Services team provides comprehensive legal support services including Legal Advisory Support, Entity Compliance and Governance, Contract Life Cycle Management, Research and Regulatory Mapping and Managed Review and Functional Analysis, uniting our legal professionals (3,100+ Lawyers) from different backgrounds and geographies (90+ Jurisdictions) under a common purpose of exceptional client service with a global mindset. We also work along with other EY professionals, including Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory. We are driven to provide client-centric solutions, guided by a deep sector focus and broad knowledge across the world.
GDS offers a dynamic, result-oriented working environment where we encourage our people to excel in their areas of responsibility. We are committed to invest in our people through continuous training and knowledge development. Our remuneration principles reflect our belief in attracting and retaining the best talent in the industry, while aligning our employees’ long-term objectives with the organization’s long-term business objectives.
Your Key Responsibilities
The role holder will report to GDS LAS Manager/Sr. Manager and will work closely with various internal stakeholders and will be primarily responsible for assisting in providing end-to-end legal support to global EY Law network.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Ability to understand and interpret the relevant regulations and apply the same to the work situation.
- Strong project management skills – ability to multi-task across a variety of projects and activities.
- Organized, able to meet deadlines and achieve results with minimal guidance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – ability to summarize, edit, and harmonize large volume of data.
- Solid research and analytical skills – ability to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- A strong proficiency in working across the various Microsoft office tools (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Proactive and motivated across all aspects of teaming and execution of work.
- Willingness to stretch and work under pressure, as and when required to do so.
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
- Attention to detail and openness to feedback.
- International outlook and awareness.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Law from leading Indian/Foreign Law University or College (LLB/LLM; BL/ML/Juris Doctor).
- 4-5 years of PQE in corporate and/or financial services law with exposure to cross-border compliance and/or transaction law experience with specific focus on cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
- Good to have Company Secretary qualification (not mandatory).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Exposure to multi-jurisdiction laws and/or contract management experience is an added advantage.
What We Look For
- We look for candidates with proven capabilities in driving multiple projects, with exception client management and project management experience
To apply for this Job ; Click Here