RevFin is a financial technology (FinTech) company. Our advanced digital lending platform makes getting a loan convenient and accessible for our customers. We have our own lending company (NBFC), through which we issue loans to our customers.
- Role: Lawyer & Company Secretary
- Industry Type: Fintech & Lending
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Legal & Compliance
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Education: LLB/LLB & CS with 4 to 7 years of experience in Legal advisory
Get to know Revfin, a little
RevFin (RevFin Services Private Limited) is an advanced Digital Lending platform that provides loans to individuals that are financially excluded. Revfin leverages techniques like Biometrics, Psychometrics and Gamification for assessing the credibility of a prospect before sanctioning a loan. Using such techniques with Artificial Intelligence algorithms reduces NPAs significantly. RevFin is present across 16 states with main focus on financing electric vehicles.
What’s the role
The role of Lawyer & Company Secretary at Revfin offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to influence and shape the future of legal & regulatory aspects of the Fintech. You will be expected to provide regulatory advice on the evolving legislature framework and the related compliance requirements in the industry and manage various areas of law related to entrepreneurship, finance, technology, tax, corporate governance, intellectual property, customer contracts, lending and payment services. You will work closely with the CEO/Founder of Revfin to build and strengthen the legal function from the scratch.
You will be responsible for
- Drafting and reviewing various types of contracts, agreements, and document management like lease deeds, leave and license agreements, govt tenders and RFQs.
- Review Employment Law, IP Law, Company Law, and other laws impacting the corporate sector
- Liaison with counsels on litigation management
- Coordinate with and seek legal opinion, as required, from legal advisors
- Trademark, patent registrations, property registrations, documents due diligence for property purchase, etc.
- Legal risk management, advisory, documentation, dispute management strengthen the existing legal risk governance framework
- that integrates legal compliance with the business model
- Draft Replies, notices, letters and any miscellaneous communication, preparations of case drafts
- To review/improve/enhance internal policies/procedures/documentation in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis in consultation with key stakeholders
- Timely escalation to the reporting head, where necessary on significant legal risk items, and identifying remediation or mitigation measures for such legal risk items
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence, and so on)
- Ensuring secretarial compliances by keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization
Skills and Experience that will help you fit in well
- Proven experience in legal and company law compliance
- LLB or LLM and qualified Company Secretary
- Expert Knowledge of constitution, legal terminology, regulations, legal procedures, and processes
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology
- Hands-on Company Law matters
- Should have exposure to handling corporate legal matters and hands-on experience drafting various kinds of legal
- agreements/ business contracts/JV agreements/ MOU/M&A Agreements, Investor relations, VC funding, corporate governance,
- etc. Should have a thorough knowledge of Legal processes in the Country under various Laws applicable for businesses
- Should have a thorough knowledge of corporate and allied laws with specialization on Companies Act and Rules, Processes
- and Guidelines thereunder
- Liaison with Advocates & Lawyers for court cases
- Should have excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills with in-depth detail orientation. Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
To apply for this Job : Click Here