S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) provides essential intelligence. We enable governments, businesses and individuals with the right data, expertise and connected technology so that they can make decisions with conviction. From helping our customers assess new investments to guiding them through ESG and energy transition across supply chains, we unlock new opportunities, solve challenges and accelerate progress for the world.
- Local lawyer for India data privacy and the implementation of the new Personal Data Protection Bill.
- Assisting with coordination of outside counsel to obtain legal advice.
- Assisting with vendor contracting and negotiation.
- Producing reports based on Legal Department’s involvement in contract negotiations.
- Interacting with, and resolving, data protection legal issues across all business functions, affiliates, subsidiaries, and acquisitions.
- Assisting in the reviewing of training materials relating to data protection matters in India.
- Providing support for resolution of day-to-day matters including legal research.
- Identifying problems and support solutions-based practices by using existing precedents or procedures, including creating legal gap analysis of new data protection laws and regulations.
- Contributing to the achievement of Legal Department’s objectives.
- Qualified lawyer with legal degree and licensed to practice law in India.
- 5-10 years of experience dealing with data protection and privacy, with a focus on vendor contracting and negotiations.
- Familiarity with the Ariba contracting process management tool would be viewed favorably.
- Experience with data privacy issues related to marketing would be viewed favorably.
- Ability to handle high volume workflow.
- Professional, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others from outside the Legal department.
- The highest level of discretion, sensitivity and integrity in handling confidential information.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadline sensitive assignments.
To apply for this Job : Click Here