Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. is an integrated pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services & Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products – Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Our major therapeutic areas of focus are gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and dermatology. Dr. Reddy’s operates in markets across the globe. Our major markets include – USA, India, Russia & CIS countries, and Europe. For more information, log on to: www.drreddys.com
Role/ Job Title: Lead – Compliance Centre of Excellence (CoE)
Reporting to: Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
About Role :
The candidate will play a lead role and support CCO in driving the corporate compliance program. More specifically, position will provide strategic support and direction in areas like, Compliance Policy Management, Training & Sensitization and Compliance Governance, to manage the Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC), Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), Trade Sanctions and overall Ethics & Compliance related Risk Areas. The position will also work on shaping the corporate compliance program in line with DOJ’s guideline on effective compliance program.
This position will work closely with Global Legal & Compliance team members, Regional Compliance Officers (RCOs) and other cross functional teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage effective implementation of corporate compliance policies and procedures across the organization.
- Draft and roll-out any new or revised policies & procedures in effective manner. Version control of any revised policies and archival of obsolete/retired policies.
- Focus on key compliance policy areas like Code of Business Conduct & Ethics (COBE), ABAC, Gifts & Hospitality, Conflict of Interest, Trade Sanctions, Conflicts of Interest, Third Party Risk Management, Fraud Risk Management, Fair Competition, Statutory Compliance Management etc.
- Implement corporate compliance policy/procedure related improvements based on any recommendations from internal or external reviews and industry best practices.
- Identify any opportunity areas where new corporate compliance policy is needed for effective compliance program governance.
- Support and guide RCOs for any regional or country level local compliance policies or procedures revisions as needed.
- Collaborate and work with other cross-functional teams like HR, Finance, Secretarial etc. for any Policy Management related initiatives.
Training & Sensitization:
- Drive, shape and influence culture of ethics & compliance with effective compliance training & communication plan, which is based on the roles & responsibilities of employees and risks associated with those roles.
- Preparation and effective rollout of CoE Training/Communication initiatives as per Annual Training & Communication Calendar. Drive Annual COBE training & affirmation and other trainings/e-learnings completion on timely basis.
- Identify any gap areas where more focused training & communication is needed to improve overall behaviors.
- Assess the effectiveness of trainings and communications through various methods.
- Partner with Learning & Development (L&D) Team for timely completion of Compliance Induction Training of new joinees at Corporate Office and any other employees where training is organized by L&D Team.
- Drive any other compliance initiatives centrally as required to maintain and improve compliance behaviors through effective implementation of training & communication. For example Compliance Week, Compliance Club, Compliance Champion initiatives etc.
- Organize Monthly Compliance Team Meetings led by CCO, where key compliance related topics are discussed with RCOs.
- Supporting CCO in organizing Quarterly Corporate Compliance Council (CCC) Meetings.
- Ensure timely completion of quarterly Regional Compliance Council Meetings as per plan, ensuring Minutes of Meetings are archived by RCOs in the common SharePoint;
- Drive tracking of corporate as well country level compliance training completions by ensuring all details are tracked and captured in common SharePoint.
- Drive Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Program from CoE perspective to ensure ABAC, Trade Sanctions and other relevant risks are managed and mitigated appropriately for the organization.
- Ensure timely completion of Due Diligences (DD) of in-scope third parties engaged by Corporate Functions as per policy/procedures. Drive proper tracking of DDs of in-scope third parties with proper documentation by RCOs in common SharePoint;
- Act as a Compliance Officer for the Corporate Functions and provide any guidance and oversight from Ethics & Compliance perspective, conduct self-assessments (CHI Tool), compliance monitoring and other responsibilities with respect to Corporate Office.
- Collaborate with various functions including but not limited to Corporate Finance, Corporate Communication, Secretarial, Human Resources etc. to drive the Legal & Compliance Agenda.
Qualifications We Prefer
- Bachelor’s degree in law/ CA/ CS/ MBA Finance and relevant Business Compliance experience
- Minimum 12 years of experience with at least 4-5 years’ experience working with a large MNC healthcare organization/ Consulting Firms in Business Compliance roles.
To apply for this Job : Click Here