Airtel Corporate Internet Leased Line Connection Tariff Plans and Best Service Providers in PAN India. Contact Number: 0172 – 4193332, +91-8847479332. And Leased Lines Providing 1Mbps, 2Mbps (E1), 4Mbps, 10Mbps, 45 Mbps (DS3), 100Mbps, 155 Mbps (STM1), 1Gbps and up to 10Gbps.
- Understanding Business needs, identification of compliance requirements and conversion to Procurement Scope in line with requirements.
- Ensuring adherence to Bharti Airtel’s required Real Estate Operational compliances and preparing documentation for a statement of deviation along with a risk management plan.
- Standardization and updating the Real Estate team’s Compliance process guidelines in-line with Compliance requirements from Bharti Airtel’s Compliance teams.
- Preparation, Approval, Tracking and Management of all property documents like Letter of Intent/ Lease Deed/ Agreement to Sell/ Sale deed/ Conveyance deed documents.
- Preparation, Tracking and Management of all statutory applications for Real Estate Compliances for New or Existing properties.
- Updation of Compliance Management Tools for Real Estate Compliances and preparing dashboards on regular basis on compliance related to Fire, Statutory Approvals, Property Registrations, Hazardous Wastes, Property Taxes and any other related to individual Municipal Acts for all respective Offices, MSCs and Datacenter premises.
- Coordination with Operational Teams for obtaining missing compliance documents in repository and preparation and execution of plans for restoration of missing compliances from authorities or other consultants for pan-India properties.
- To prepare and manage pre-construction and pre-occupancy Compliance requirements for Application and weekly status reporting on the timelines for the same to Head – Real Estate.
- To manage documentation for property acquisition, liquidation merger and de-mergers.
- To prepare the Tender documents/SOW for arranging property consultant/agent for applying statutory compliance and coordination with Business teams for necessary budget approvals.
- Identification, Creation and Approval of Pre-qualification parameters for pan-India requirements for Statutory Partner procurement.
- Attending Pre-Bid Meetings and issuing all technical clarification to all bidders for Statutory Approval partner appointment and providing recommendation to Head – Real Estate as per defined Bharti Airtel Procurement process guidelines.
- Preparing Agreements/ Contracts for all Real Estate procurement for Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors etc. and execution of the same through Contract Management Tools as per defined process guidelines.
- Enforcing and governing contracts of the applicable SLAs/ KPIs and all contractual obligations.
- Monitoring and Coordination for Partner Contractual/ Agreement query with Procurement/ Legal teams and resolving any Contractual issues during the validity of the contract duration.
- Leading Audit compliance and supporting all Internal and External Sourcing Audits within defined TAT.
- Persistent personality, willing to work through complexity, dive into details and roadblocks to achieve beneficial end goals.
- Knowledge of Real Estate compliance and functional clarity of all diverse requirements in Architectural and MEP services.
- Efficient Management skills and hands-on experience in managing Building and Real Estates Compliances.
- Proficiency in MS Office software and handy in application documentation and tracking.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams with self-motivation to achieve desired results.
- Good presentation, organization and communication skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here