Senvion India is one of the leading turbine manufacturers in the wind energy sector. Wind energy is moving into a new phase, defined – more than ever – by one all-important question: how to generate a maximum of energy at the lowest possible LCOE? To answer this question, we work with passion and commitment to make wind energy competitive and profitable for our customers. We keep challenging ourselves to continuously improve the performance of our turbines and we never settle for less than outstanding service – it’s our way of making the wind work a little harder for our customers.
- This position would be responsible for independently being in-charge of all aspects of project, procurement, vendor’s contracts of the Company
- Exposure to key functions in power and infrastructure sector, ranging from contracts management & procurement, project management, understanding LC/BGs, warranty and indemnity issues
- Finalization, review and negotiations of GCC for various contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, MoUs, LoIs, LoAs, Lender Agreements and contracts, Bank / Financial Institution documents and other commercial agreements.
- Managing Pre-Award & Post-Contract, legal negotiations and compliances, contractual risk assessments, contracts administration, correspondence, claim settlement, handling contractual issues, replying and preparing claim notices such extension of time, liquidated damages, termination, change & variations, claims and contract closure.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues. Prepare and advise on pre-litigation and litigation strategies
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for preparation of Contract documents, Sub-contracting agreements, Joint Venture/ framework / Consortium Agreements,
- Developing & improvising systems, processes &formats and monitoring their implementation. Inter-department coordination to ensure close planning and execution.
To apply for this Job : Click Here