Tesco in Bengaluru is a multi-disciplinary team serving our shoppers a little better every day across markets. Our goal is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardising processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility and empowering our colleagues to do ever more for our customers. With cross-functional expertise, a wide network of teams and strong governance we reduce complexity thereby offering high quality services for our customers.
Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence and have these specific risk respon
- Represent Talent Acquisition in all forums/ seminars pertaining to process compliance and audit
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- Driving CI culture implementing CI projects and innovation for withing the team
- Negotiating drafting and reviewing the following type of documents (specifically from a UK related legal perspective) though this list is not exhaustive:
- Tenancy at Will; License to Assign; License for Alterations; License to Occupy; Rent Deposit Deed; Deed of variation; Deed of surrender; Non-disclosure agreement.
- All type of contracts including but not limited to vendor contracts master services agreement inter-company services agreement etc
- Co-ordination with relevant stakeholders within Property and Legal teams to ensure that the legal requirements that arise from time to time are addressed
The role will also involve:
- Managing and updating Tesco templates and playbooks
- Downloading Land Registry documents and making Land Registry applications.
Operational skills relevant for this job:
- Knowledge of contract law, including the ability to draft a variety of UK property agreements – Ability to review and negotiate UK property contracts and provide pragmatic and commercial advice – Property knowledge from working in a recognised real estate legal team – Problem solving
Experience relevant for this job:
- Graduate with at least 3 years of post qualification experience gained at a leading UK or Indian law firm – Documentation relates to properties in UK region so proficiency and knowledge in UK laws will be required – Communication and negotiation skills – Ability to work independently and cross functionally under pressure Advanced MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
To apply for this Job : Click Here