At GE Renewable Energy, we harness the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities. With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
Lawyers and non-lawyers supporting the commercial side of the business including contract development and agreement management, external customer sales of products and services, government contracting. In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Non-legal contract experts primarily supporting all phases (ITO and OTR) of projects including negotiations, managing commercial issues, customer and supplier relationships, claims, disputes and insurance.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired expertise to execute functional policy/strategy.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor, with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- Impacts projects, processes and procedures in own field. The role operates with some autonomy, but is focused on execution of activities/provision of advice within an enabling discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Activities require professional judgment, but may require more senior levels of guidance.
- Utilizes technical expertise and judgement to solve problems. Leverages technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- This role requires advanced experience in the Legal & Contract Management alongside understanding of turnkey EPC projects. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college. Subsequent formal legal/contract management training would be an additional advantage.
To apply for this Job : Click Here