The candidate will provide para-legal, administrative support to the legal department for the US division of a global professional services company. Further, the candidate is involved in projects with our Corporate Team in Compliance and Licensing and be a part of a growing organization that meets client objectives and solves client challenges. The candidate should be detail-oriented, have exceptional administrative and organizational skills, and must have excellent written and verbal communication abilities in the English language. The role would be reporting to the Legal & Compliance Analyst and U.S. Paralegal.
- Ability to work as a team member and collaborate with others within the department with a customer service approach to working with other departments;
- Must have excellent communication skills, be able to type, and be well versed in Microsoft Office Programs such as Teams, Word, and Excel;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive workloads.
- At least three (3) years of professional experience (or equivalent educational experience) in management of government or commercial contract compliance, licensing, business ethics, or similar regulatory compliance matter;
- Previous legal or compliance department experience;
- Experience in Engineering and/or the Construction industry.
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), Bachelor of Commerce (Pass), Bachelor of Laws
To apply for this Job : Click Here