Founded in 1969, Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide, with consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Westernacher provides global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth.
Role: Legal Advisor
- Handling of Contracts. SOW and Agreements for IT & Software Procurement, Licenses.
- Identifying & mitigating legal & Financial risks.
- Help identify long term pitfalls
- Drafting documents, agreements etc.
- Legal review of contracts identifying main contentious points, which will be referred to local legal.
- Development of legal standard T&Cs per region
- Contract database which includes dates, liability limits, ongoing commitments, and warranties
- Qualified Legal advisor
- 8-15 years of exp
- Expert in Drafting Legal Contracts. Agreements, SOWs etc. for Software & IT Procurement
- Good communication, personality
Committed to innovation, we operate worldwide with consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence profitable and sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
- Rated amongst top SAP Digital Supply Chain Consulting.
- More than 90% of our revenue come from projects and consulting.
- 90% of our customer base are overseas and 10% are domestic premium customers
- High growth rate in last few years for Westernacher global and India unit.
To apply for this Job : Click Here