ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India, and offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to Corporate, Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) and Retail customers through extensive multi-channel touch points including branches, state-of-the-art Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, WhatsApp Banking, and Phone Banking. The Bank also has specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Job profiles and competency/skill requirement
The incumbent is responsible to read and interpret statutes, guidelines, laws and legal documents and provide legal advice on varied business matters as required by ICICI Bank. The incumbent will be responsible to draft legal agreements and work with business teams on various day to day business matters.
Primary job duties/responsibilities
The key job duties/responsibilities are enumerated below:
- Read and interpret laws, statutes and guidelines and provide with a sound legal advice on a day to day basic
- Work with the different business and functional teams at the Bank to provide sound legal advice on wide range of legal matters, including corporate issues, business models, lending activities, resource raising, employment issues etc in order to minimize the legal risk for the Bank
- Keep a track of the changing regulatory policy framework and business requirements and provide legal solutions, as required
- Monitor case filed on matters of the bank before various courts, tribunals, arbitrators, regulators, law enforcement agencies & statutory bodies and ensure Bank’s interest is protected.
- Work with different businesses on matters such as drafting of contracts & legal documents
- Ensure business activities comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
Bachelors / Masters Degree in Law from a top law college of India
- Upto 5 years in Legal function in any industry
- Good understanding of legal frameworks
- Ability to interpret statutes, case laws, regulatory guidelines
- Sound technical and analytical acumen
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Good drafting skills
To apply for this Job : Click Here