With an average asset base of over INR 42,272 crores (for the quarter ending September, 2022). Invesco Asset Management (India) aims to serve investment needs of domestic and global investors; individuals, corporate and institutions through mutual funds and sub-advised portfolios. Our product portfolio is managed by individually focused management teams to create optimum balance and results. We are committed to providing financial care and top class service. We subscribe to sustainable business models and processes that factor in the dynamism of the business in fast changing market scenarios. Investors can expect best-in-class investment products that will leverage on our expertise and global resources of Invesco.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Partner with others on the Americas Legal Team on joint Paralegal projects and responsibilities.
- Assist in the process of reviewing, drafting and summarizing agreements; create repositories on SharePoint as and when requested.
- Conduct research on historic fund trades, balance fund holdings and fill in reports for class action/bankruptcy litigation filings (Chapter 11) in the United States and other Invesco offices across the globe.
- Assist in the process of gathering and disclosing portfolio manager fund holdings and assets
- Draft and file supplements to fund offering documents
- Build out board books, agendas and post board materials for the fund boards in online repositories.
- Assist in Legal preparatory work, projects and related responsibilities.
- Assist the Legal Team as requested.
- Effectively find solutions to issues as they arise.
- Daily interaction with overseas colleagues, both verbal and written.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be a good team player
- Shall be open to work flexible hours
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of applications
To apply for this Job : Click Here