With an average asset base of over INR 42,272 crores (for the quarter ending September, 2022). Invesco Asset Management (India) aims to serve investment needs of domestic and global investors; individuals, corporate and institutions through mutual funds and sub-advised portfolios. Our product portfolio is managed by individually focused management teams to create optimum balance and results. We are committed to providing financial care and top class service. We subscribe to sustainable business models and processes that factor in the dynamism of the business in fast changing market scenarios. Investors can expect best-in-class investment products that will leverage on our expertise and global resources of Invesco.
- Partner with others on the Americas, EMEA and APAC Legal Teams on joint Paralegal projects and responsibilities.
- Assist with drafting, analyzing, reviewing and negotiating, as applicable, various agreements and amendments, including software licenses, SaaS/cloud agreements, commercial/vendor agreements, partner agreements, confidentiality/non-disclosure and professional services agreements.
- Upload Amendments and other agreements on Online Document Repositories and also ensure the Master Agreements are properly tagged with the corresponding Amendments and schedules.
- Respond to Legal Subpoenas, IRS Summons, DOJ, Grand Jury Subpoenas, restraining notices, LOI and garnishment notices.
- Make annual updates to the Fund Disclosure Documents in alignment with Americas, EMEA and APAC Legal Teams for both the Retail and ETF Funds.
- File Post Effective Amendments to the Registration Statements for the Retail and ETF funds.
- Assist in Monthly and Quarterly updates and filing for Interval Fund Tender Offer forms. Update the Tender Offer Board Memo and Resolutions quarterly or as needed.
- Conduct research on historic fund trades, balance fund holdings and fill in reports for class action/bankruptcy litigation filings (Chapter 11) in the United States and other Invesco offices across the globe.
- Assist in the process of gathering and disclosing portfolio manager fund holdings and assets.
- Build out board books, agendas and post board materials for the fund boards in online repositories.
- Prepare and update, as needed, disclosure documents the firm’s Institutional Private Funds
- Review and edit annual registration statements and disclosure for sub-advised funds.
- Partner with the derivatives legal team to assist in creation of ISDA Amendments, Account Control Agreements and Draft Fx Spot letters and provide ISDA Information Updates
- Assist in Legal preparatory work, projects and related responsibilities as needed.
- Effectively find solutions to issues as they arise.
- Interact daily with overseas colleagues, both verbal and written.
Work Timing:Working timing will be 12.30pm to 09.30pm IST however this could change from time to time as per process requirements.Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 1-3 years of legal work experience, preferably with an investment advisor or mutual fund group in legal or other regulatory environment.
- Understanding of technology contract practices and standards preferred.
- Corporate Governance experience and training will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of back office operations and securities laws/regulations will be a plus.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be a good team player
- Shall be open to work flexible hours
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of applications
To apply for this Job : Click Here