Quess Corp Limited (Quess) is India’s leading business services provider, leveraging our extensive domain knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to drive client productivity through outsourced solutions. We provide a host of technology enabled staffing and managed outsourcing services across processes such as sales & marketing, customer care, after sales service, back office operations, manufacturing operations, facilities and security management, HR & F&A operations, IT & mobility services, etc. Our passion for delivering exceptional services, augmented by proprietary digital platforms, has strongly established our credentials as India’s largest employer in the private sector and the biggest integrated business services provider in the country. We are proud to achieve this success as a 13- year old start-up. A core value driving our business is constantly making the workforce more productive. Our business strategy is aligned to this, including training and skill development for better employability, helping job seekers easily find employment opportunities, digitizing workflows, and providing social security benefits to a wider employable population.
- Drafting, Reviewing, and Negotiation of several derivative documents with clients of Societe Generale in coordination with various internal stakeholders sitting across the globe.
- Handle Post-execution activities and have good knowledge and a general understanding of different types of Capital Market Master Agreements
- To update SG referential tools with the client and contract data within the allocated time frame and with acceptable quality.
- To correctly identify the relevant documentation and upload the same to the various internal applications.
- Assisting in special projects such as contracts review and contracts abstraction.
- Assisting in any other project assigned by the manager.
- Application of the Group values (Responsible, Committed, Innovate, and Team Spirit) in your day-to-day job with your team members and clients, the position also requires specific competencies.
Technical / Functional skills:
- Should be Law graduate with a Sound legal understanding of contracts;
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of Contract Law
- Excellent collaboration and Team Spirit.
- Willingness to learn and deliver.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
Good to Have Skills:
- Understanding Derivative Documentation like ISDA, CSA, GMRA, and GMSLA would be an added advantage.
- Analytical skills and process-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and work as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work in shifts
To apply for this Job : Click Here