Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
- Analyzes legal and business risks regarding contractual terms.
- Works with US-based attorneys to help identify and mitigate engagement risks.
- Reviews and/or revises contracts which are generally based on Deloitte standard terms, such as engagement agreements, subcontract agreements, license agreements, confidentiality agreements, and other related agreements.
- Assists with conversion, proofreading and comparison of documents.
- Assists in developing and updating Deloitte standard form agreements.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Significant experience working with contracts is preferred.
- The candidate cannot have an active license to practice law in India.
- Individual must be articulate, possess strong analytic, critical thinking and writing skills, be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects, apply good judgment, and be capable of providing creative solutions.
Work Location: Hyderabad
To apply for this Job : Click Here