Taxblock India is a tech-first FinTech company that designs and develops solutions for Income Tax, GST, US Tax, Personal finance for individuals and SMEs & large companies, Investment Management, New Business Set Up, ROC Compliances, Other Business Taxation Support, Digital Signature Certificate, and Legal Document Preparation.
As a content writer, you will be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on.
Hands-on experience with writing copies, using SEO tools and contributing to marketing projects.
Must have completed LLB.
- Learning how to improve writing skills, edit and proofread.
- Learn on the job about the best practices in the industry.
- Exposure to the industry and working with experts.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 2 years of working as a content marketer
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Should take initiative in the work and should be flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this Job : Click Here