Howden are a global engineering business who focus on providing clients with industrial products that help multiple sectors improve their everyday processes. Howden’s core focus is on providing quality solutions for air and gas handling, and have over a century of experience in doing so.
What Needs To Be Done?
- Support and work on general legal advices to ensure compliance with Howden Group policies.
- Perform compliance audits to determine whether established protocols, policies and procedures are being followed to ensure strict compliance and where they can be improved.
- Provide administrative support with various matters, including doing legal research, as required
- Support in drafting and review of wide range of contract (customers, vendors, service provider, agents, distributors, etc.)
- Provide assistance in relation to litigation, disputes and warranty claims.
- Updating quarterly / annual compliance calendar on the basis of inputs from various departments and action plan for non-compliances.
- Assist with reviewing and updating existing company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to regulatory reporting guidelines and filing deadlines.
- Audit Report to regional legal counsel/senior management team/global compliance officer.
- Maintenance and updating the documents database and other records required to ensure implementation of business continuity plan.
- Support in vetting of internal and external correspondences.
- Secretarial support in maintenance of records and registers under companies act and assistance in holding Board Meeting, AGM / EGM by Indian entities.
- Represent before court and other forums as an authorised representative of the Company.
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Young professional with Bachelor / MBA degree, (preferably LLB / CS degree ) .
- 4+ years of experience in working in a law firm or in-house commercial functions.
- Good orientation in commercial laws.
- Experience of working within an audit, compliance and/or risk function
- Analytical ability combined with attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multitask if necessary
- Proficient in verbal and written communication in English.
- Fluent in English language at minimum
- Proficient in work with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work with people, both team members and clients.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Adaptable and innovative approach to work and new technologies.
- Sets personal deliverables and work to high standards.
To apply for this Job : Click Here