Hyatt is guided by its purpose: to care for people so they can be their best. Hyatt’s portfolio includes more than 1,000 hotel and all-inclusive properties in more than 65 countries across six continents, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination by Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt™, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, UrCove, and Hyatt Residence Club® brands, as well as properties under the AMR™ Collection brands, including Secrets® Resorts & Spas, Dreams® Resorts & Spas, Breathless® Resorts & Spas, Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, Alua® Hotels & Resorts, and Sunscape® Resorts & Spas (stay tuned for when and how AMR Collection properties will participate in World of Hyatt).
- You have great language skills in English.
- You have a minimum of 4 year of work experience in a law firm or corporate legal department or LPO entity.
- You have experience in legal administrative work, maintenance of legal documentation records and drafting of contracts and letters .
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in law
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are flexible and open to additional tasks within the Legal Department
- You are ready for a new challenge!
To apply for this Job : Click Here