Turning the car into the next-generation smart device requires combined forces right from the start. One driver of change are the automotive engineers, who are constantly opening up innovative forms of mobility with new technologies. Similarly important are the computing experts who are pushing the boundaries of mobility through digital transformation. Never before have both these drivers of change been so effectively united in a single company. At Year Later automobiles and digital literacy are equally at home with each other.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all the corporate law governing the state (securities law, licensing, tax law, accounting, etc).
- Outstanding drafting skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here